Sunday, May 30, 2010

melba

I really admire the blog entries of K Brosas.While looking for a good show in TV, KCx caught my attention; the life of K Brosas was featured in the show. Then, KC Concepcion asked about K's blog. Like what inspire her to write.Poof! I want to have my own.

Actually, I have lots of blogging sites and I really have fun reading previous post specially if the story happened a long time ago. Because of my hectic schedule during my senior years I forgot to update my entries. Btw, my posts alaways talk about my own experiences. And reading my post makes me feel nostalgic.

So there, I wanted to have a wordpress account however I dunno how to start. So I chose blogger. Primarily because I already have my account on blogger. The problem is I forgot my password. I decided to sign up for a new account. But then, God is good. The system did not recognized my registration since the e-mail address I entered was already in use. And I knew it was me who registered it once upon a time. Through the help of whatever application, I was able to retrieve my long lost account here in blogger. And I found myself reminiscing.

Meanwhile, I want to give you some updates on my, should I say career right now. Finally I graduated last April 24, 2010 and sad to say I am now part of the unemployed population. So please, hire me. I am a BS Development Communication graduate. I don't wanna explain what Devcom is all about. I already encountered so much of this.

With regard to my love life, I finally met my man. His name is Leo Anglo Cruz. And good news! Since I met him I learned how to control myself and little by little I am able to go away with my vices.

I can say that I am living a good life and I think a well-compensated and stable work will make my life a better life.


No comments: